Hi! Today I wanted to share with you some of my thoughts for 2024.
I understand that there are a lot of people sharing it, so what can I possibly add?
Here are a few things, I hope some of them resonate with you.I learned them during my time working in consultancy and from a few of my mentors throughout the years. I will mention two methods that work very nicely. If you want me to expand on them, let me know!
So first you need to start with a VISION BOARD- where do you see yourself in 5 years? But don't stay in a sentence, instead take a blank paper and put real images on it. Even though they may not be exact, it is much more real this year. You need to see it for yourself. So your dreams can become a reality. Then start dividing it into areas to understand what you need to do to get there in 3 years and in one year.
At the end of the day, you need to prioritize your annual goals and then prioritize your daily goals from there. AND THEN YOU WILL SEE HOW YOU ACHIEVE THOSE GOALS. So the way to do it, which is the only way that I think works, are SMART goals.So SMART goals stand for something that we define as part of a bigger plan, but in a very specific and measurable way, so we can actually do it and achieve it. If we have something, and we see results, it creates a POSITIVE TENDENCY- which MAKES US FEEL BETTER ABOUT OURSELVES. and that helps us define more and more goals which finally gets to our META goal on the vision board.
Here is a personal example so that you can easily apply SMART goals in your life
- Specific- choose very few things you want and make them specific for example mine: I want to have better health this year-> I will drink more water every day
- Measurable- So let's say 2 liters a day is measurable but very hard to do. If you say something like 2 cups of water before every meal and one when you wake up. You already made it much more specific.
- Achievable- if you see in my example- it is not something that is too hard to do.
- Relevant- It will help my larger meta of better health? yes. Will it "solve it all"? NO. but it is a step and steps make the difference.
- Timely- make it 2 weeks and then you see how it becomes part of your day.
SO how is this all related to beauty and health?
Since the final objective of health and beauty is to be healthy, feel good, and look good. Not always do we have these three things together. But if we do, we can make our lives different! And to get there sometimes we need to work hard to get there...