Welcome to our article where we'll be answering some of the most common questions our customers have about Beauty & Calm, the nutricosmetic that takes care of your skin, reduces signs of aging, and helps you sleep better. We'll be addressing questions such as "Does it taste good?", "How should I take it?", and "When will I start seeing results?". By the end of this article, you'll have a better understanding of how Beauty & Calm works and how it can benefit your beauty routine and overall wellness.
1. Why should I include Bioactive Beauty & Calm if I have a healthy diet?Because with age the quantity and quality of collagen and hyaluronic acid decreases and consequently causes an increase in flaccidity and wrinkles leaving the skin with an aged appearance, uneven tone and lack of luminosity.
The quantities needed, and the ease to digest it, can not be found on daily food.
2. What are the benefits of using amino acids over consuming collagen?We use the amino acid complex ("VEGAN COLLAGEN") because it is better absorbed and facilitates digestion. Also, since amino acids are the building blocks for collagen - their rapid absorption facilitates the process of internal collagen generation.
We do not use collagen because it is derived from animals and LIKE THE REST OF OUR PRODUCTS IS 100% VEGAN.
3. Why powder and not liquid or tablets?
We chose the powder format and not the liquid format because it is the most sustainable format, which saves water in the process and helps to preserve the environment. We also did not choose the tablet format because to equal the benefits of Beauty & Calm, 3 tablets a day would be necessary.
4. Does it include sugar?It contains steviol glycosides and xylitol (birch bark) which together with beet give it just the right sweetness.
The glycemic index of stevia and xylitol is "0", and they provide "0" calories and can also be taken by diabetics.
5. Where does the taste come from?
Yes, it tastes good, thanks to the berry flavouring, which together with the beetroot, stevia and xylitol gives it an exquisite, smooth and sweet taste.
6. Why pink?
Its beautiful colour is due to a natural colouring agent: beetroot and nothing else!
7. Can it only be drunk with water?
You can take the daily dose (6-10 g.) dissolved in 200 ml of cold or lukewarm water (like when you drink juice), but you can also dilute the powder in a little water and add it to your smoothies, yoghurt, vegetable creams... It is also ideal for mixing with cold or lukewarm milk or vegetable drinks.
To achieve the best results in terms of skin and calm, you should know:
1) Due to the complex of amino acids it contains, and so that they do not compete with other amino acids we have provided through food, you should take it far enough away from dinner (at least 2 hours).
2) For the botanicals (passionflower, lemon balm, lime blossom...) to have a calming effect, it should ideally be taken at least 1 to 2 hours before bedtime.
For example, if you usually have dinner at 08:30, you should ideally take Bioactive Beauty & Calm at 22:00 and go to bed at 23:30.
Important: nutricosmetics take time and you will start to notice results within 1 to 2 months.
And have you tried it?